ANDY WARHOL: What did you have for breakfast?
HARRY STYLES: Some Snapple and avocado on toast with a poached egg.
LOUIS TOMLINSON: A nice bacon sarnie, with loads of ketchup.
NIALL HORAN: A hotdog from Five Guys.
WARHOL: what do you like in a girl?
STYLES: A good sense of humor, someone who makes me laugh, someone who’s got a cute laugh, nice smile, and some nice eyes.
ZAYN MALIK: A nice smile and a good sense of humor.
HORAN: I like a good smile, good sense of humor, someone who I can actually have a chat with and not be awkward around. Nice eyes … Kate Beckinsale.
WARHOL: What’s the craziest thing a fan has ever sent you?
STYLES: Someone sent me a toilet seat for my birthday. They had written all over it, and that was my birthday present.
HORAN: I’ve had a tampon sent to my house before. And a box of donuts one time. They must’ve known I was hungry.
MALIK: We get quite a lot of random things thrown on stage—I mean, they throw iPhones.
TOMLINSON: Yes. They really hurt.
WARHOL: what’s your favorite movie?
STYLES: One of my favorite films is Almost Famous . Another is The Notebook , even though I never admit to it. I usually say its something more manly, like Fight Club.
TOMLINSON: Grease .
HORAN: Anchorman . Just anything with Will Ferrell is pretty much amazing.
WARHOL: If you could be in a movie tomorrow, what would be your ideal role?
HORAN: Ron Burgundy.
STYLES: Harry Potter, because it would be less paperwork for the name change—and I’m a wizard.
TOMLINSON: Well, as it happens, we were in a movie: our own movie [One Direction: This Is Us]. How crazy is that?
WARHOL: Do you keep a diary?
LIAM PAYNE: No. I kind of wish I did, though. It’s nice that the movie will always be there to document a part of our lives, though. It’ll be crazy to watch it in, like, 30 years.
STYLES: I don’t keep a diary regularly—like a regular diary—but I have a book that I write stuff in. I do drawings and just write stuff down in it.
HORAN: I don’t keep a diary, but I do take a lot of pictures, so I kind of use that as my diary.
PAYNE: Are you going to write a book?
HORAN: I’d love to write a full book about us. It would be an interesting story to tell—maybe one day I will do it. I’ll write some sort of biography.
STYLES: If I were going write a book, it would be about me and all my stuff. It’d be called All My Stuff and Things.
5257 Notes/ Hide
- chrissyv125 reblogged this from as-young-as-we-are-now
- calums-gf likes this
- howtotrainyourdragqueens reblogged this from zaynessed
- blesstheharrygirls reblogged this from ioasdgnasdgj
- udelusional likes this
- lose-myself-in-a-daydream- likes this
- its-about-all-the-little-things likes this
- tropikalstyles likes this
- augustatostrud likes this
- fuuuuuuuuuckkkkk777 likes this
- toomuchtoofar likes this
- grungegirl13 likes this
- sydneyan101 likes this
- tasaudrey likes this
- dreamingwhilewereyoung likes this
- twistytommo reblogged this from zaynessed
- hippie-vibes- likes this
- cassidyyhopee likes this
- bigbooty-louis likes this
- djainah likes this
- lovejeanett likes this
- afflu-ence likes this
- iyarico123 likes this
- sunshine-storan reblogged this from zaynessed
- sunshine-storan likes this
- samartime1994 likes this
- kindaokaylol reblogged this from zaynessed
- kindaokaylol likes this
- blackchipswhitesalsa likes this
- brittanyarlean97 likes this
- rxdashton likes this
- imsofancy-me likes this
- ruth10lopez likes this
- jewelyomg likes this
- liamismycupcake likes this
- kolbyt likes this
- midnightmasqurade reblogged this from zaynessed
- rxndomgirl likes this
- claaujgb1 likes this
- justalliesu likes this
- patalienortman reblogged this from zaynessed
- itseeyorebagel likes this
- missmisfit1998 reblogged this from oh-my-otp
- missmisfit1998 likes this
- teenedg-e likes this
- oh-my-otp reblogged this from zaynessed
- smilecrybehappy likes this
- mnice26 reblogged this from zaynessed
- mnice26 likes this
- weallthrustinlarry likes this